- Protect children from harmful gender fluid ideology by removing such material from all school and early childhood curriculum.
- Ban the use of puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones and “gender affirmation” surgery on minors.
Freedom for families
- Restore parents’, health professionals’ and religious leaders’ freedom by repealing the Conversion and Suppression law provisions which ban helping a gender confused child.
- Restore parents’ rights. Abolish Victorian Education Department policy which requires teachers to hide a child’s gender transition from his or her parents.
- Abolish compulsory or coercive “diversity” training and participation for public servants and employees of woke corporates.
- De-fund the legal service at the Victorian Pride Centre and restrict its activities to fighting genuine discrimination, as opposed to activism against religious communities who have a different world view.
- Abolish anti-vilification and anti-discrimination laws which restrict freedom of speech and religion.
- Push for a Royal Commission into the Victorian Government’s handling of the Covid 19 pandemic.
- Repeal Dan Andrews’ pandemic powers and restore the primacy of Parliament’s oversight over public health.
- Introduce the successful Nordic model which criminalises men who purchase women for prostitution.
- Make it an offence to exploit a woman to produce pornography.
- Protect girls’ and women’s sport from the intrusion of biological males.
- Close drug injecting centres.
- Divert people to programs which help them get free of their addictions.
- Enforce the law on drug supply and possession.
- Weight the criminal justice system for young people by way of compulsory attendance at rehabilitation programs, rather than prison for first offences.
- Lobby National Cabinet for uniform age-verification laws to protect children from harmful content online.
- Provide a $200 per year registration rebate for families requiring a vehicle with a seating capacity of six or more.
Economic freedom for families
- Housing affordability – release more land and reduce red tape to free up supply and lower prices.
- Energy affordability and reliability – use gas to avoid blackouts by firming electricity supply and to lower retail power prices. Unlock gas reserves by lifting bans on exploration. Keep coal-fired power stations open until there are viable and affordable alternatives that provide baseload electricity.
- Increased gas supply will drive industry and jobs.
- Fight inflation – Freeing gas production and releasing land will drive down the cost of energy and housing, two major drivers of inflation.
- Debt reduction – Put Victoria on a pathway towards fiscal responsibility by tacking the $160 billion debt. This will mean reducing the size of government and de-funding unnecessary programs.
- Centre the curriculum around the basics of reading, writing and arithmetic. Restore the primacy of Western Civilisation and the Australian achievement.
- Eliminate critical race theory and gender queer theory in all aspects of the curriculum.
Poverty and justice
- Phase out poker machines by diverting revenue during the phase-out period into an industry adjustment fund.
- Gather the homeless from the streets each night into a communal shelter where they are connected to services committed to getting them off the streets.
- Restore freedom of speech and religion – repeal Equal Opportunity Act provisions which restrict churches and schools’ freedom to hire staff in accordance with an organisation’s religious ethos.
- Make it an offence to sack a person based on their religious beliefs.
- Protect pain-capable unborn babies by banning late term abortions. Ban sex-selection abortions. Make it a criminal offence for a man to coerce a woman to kill her unborn baby.
- Support women practically so no woman is faced with no other choice but to take the life of her unborn baby.
- Advocate, through public education, for the public to fall in love again with unborn babies so that abortion becomes unthinkable.
- Repeal Victoria’s dangerous euthanasia laws and better resource palliative care.