Who Will Protect Your Family...
From radical political correctness?
Victorian families have been let down by the major parties who continually cave into the Left-wing, anti-family agendas of fringe players. Family First candidates will raise a bold and uncompromising voice for family, life and faith.
- Protect children from harmful gender fluid ideology by removing such material from all school and early childhood curriculum.
- Ban the use of puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones and “gender affirmation” surgery on minors.
- Close drug injecting centres.
- Divert people to programs which help them get free of their addictions.
- Enforce the law on drug supply and possession.
- Weight the criminal justice system towards punishment for young people by way of compulsory attendance rehabilitation programs, rather than prison for first offences.
- Centre the curriculum around the basics of reading, writing and arithmetic. Restore the primacy of Western Civilisation and the Australian achievement.
- Eliminate critical race theory and gender queer theory in all aspects of the curriculum.
- Protect pain-capable unborn babies by banning late term abortions. Ban sex-selection abortions. Make it a criminal offence for a man to coerce a woman to kill her unborn baby.
- Support women practically so no woman is faced with no other choice but to take the life of her unborn baby.
- Advocate, through public education, for the public to fall in love again with unborn babies so that abortion becomes unthinkable.
- Repeal Victoria’s dangerous euthanasia laws and better resource palliative care.
Freedom for families
- Restore parents’, health professionals’ and religious leaders’ freedom by repealing the Conversion and Suppression law provisions which ban helping a gender confused child.
- Restore parents’ rights. Abolish Victorian Education Department policy which requires teachers to hide a child’s gender transition from his or her parents.
- Abolish compulsory or coercive “diversity” training and participation for public servants and employees of woke corporates.
- De-fund the legal service at the Victorian Pride Centre and restrict its activities to fighting genuine discrimination, as opposed to activism against religious communities who have a different world view.
- Abolish anti-vilification and anti-discrimination laws which restrict freedom of speech and religion.
- Push for a Royal Commission into the Victorian Government’s handling of the Covid 19 pandemic.
- Repeal Dan Andrews’ pandemic powers and restore the primacy of Parliament’s oversight over public health.
- Lobby National Cabinet for uniform age-verification laws to protect children from harmful content online.
- Provide a $200 per year registration rebate for families requiring a vehicle with a seating capacity of six or more.
Poverty and justice
- Phase out poker machines by diverting revenue during the phase-out period into an industry adjustment fund.
- Gather the homeless from the streets each night into a communal shelter where they are connected to services committed to getting them off the streets.
- Introduce the successful Nordic model which criminalises men who purchase women for prostitution.
- Make it an offence to exploit a woman to produce pornography.
- Protect girls’ and women’s sport from the intrusion of biological males.
Economic freedom for families
- Housing affordability – release more land and reduce red tape to free up supply and lower prices.
- Energy affordability and reliability – use gas to avoid blackouts by firming electricity supply and to lower retail power prices. Unlock gas reserves by lifting bans on exploration. Keep coal-fired power stations open until there are viable and affordable alternatives that provide baseload electricity.
- Increased gas supply will drive industry and jobs.
- Fight inflation – Freeing gas production and releasing land will drive down the cost of energy and housing, two major drivers of inflation.
- Debt reduction – Put Victoria on a pathway towards fiscal responsibility by tacking the $160 billion debt. This will mean reducing the size of government and de-funding unnecessary programs.
- Restore freedom of speech and religion – repeal Equal Opportunity Act provisions which restrict churches and schools’ freedom to hire staff in accordance with an organisation’s religious ethos.
- Make it an offence to sack a person based on their religious beliefs.
A Team That Won't Back Down
Your Family First Candidates Will Fight For Your Family!
After achieving the highest state-wide vote of any minor party at the general election, Family First will contest the Narracan by-election in Victoria’s Gippsland on
While we didn’t win seats in the lower house, Family First performed extremely well in the Victorian election. Counting continues in the upper house and
Liberal leader Matthew Guy’s capitulation to a media witch hunt of candidate Renee Heath is another Andrew Thorburn moment, Family First has warned. “Ms Heath’s
Help build this party to protect your family, faith and freedom
Your support today is vital to push back on Dan Andrews and the LGBTQ+ political attack on you by raising a strong voice in on the ballot paper in this election.
Here’s what you’ll help achieve by giving today to meet the $70,000 goal:
- You’ll help grow this movement in Victoria and nationwide by applying for official party registration federally and in all states and territories (to impact legislation where it’s needed).
- You’ll add thousands of new supporters and members through online and digital advertising.
- You’ll help recruit and train the right candidates to represent you in parliament.
So thank you for investing today to help build this political party to protect your family, faith and freedom.
I’m grateful for you!
I acknowledge that under S 216 of the Victorian Electoral Act 2002 donations of $1,080 and above must be disclosed; that under S 217A of the Victorian Electoral Act 2002 that I am an Australian citizen; and that under S 217D of the Victorian Electoral Act 2002 there is a general cap of $4,320 on donations.