Keep the pedal down to protect your family:
Help close the $200,000 funding gap by June 30
It’s important to keep building this movement as the woke attacks on your values get bolder and more brazen.
Your gift today to help close the $200,000 funding gap by June 30 will help keep this movement growing and going forward on the front foot, strong and ready for the battles ahead.
Thank you for giving your best today to keep the pedal down to protect your family, faith and freedom!
Grateful for you,
Amounts received by Family First Party Australia of more than $15,200 in the 2022-23 financial year will be subject to disclosure under the provisions of the Commonwealth Electoral Act 1918. The Commonwealth Electoral Act 1918 prohibits the knowing receipt of donations from foreign donors. Foreign donors include:
- a foreign public enterprise;
- an entity (whether or not incorporated) that does not meet any of the following conditions:
- the entity is incorporated in Australia;
- the entity’s head office is in Australia;
- the entity’s principal place of activity is, or is in, Australia;
- an individual who is none of the following:
- an elector;
- an Australian citizen;
- an Australian resident;
- a New Zealand citizen who holds a Subclass 444 (Special Category) visa under the Migration Act 1958 (or if that Subclass ceases to exist, the kind of visa that 16 replaces that Subclass)