Keep the pedal down to protect your family:
Help close the $200,000 funding gap by June 30
This is a critical time to keep building this movement to be battle ready for the fights ahead…
Your gift today to help close the $200,000 funding gap by June 30 will help keep the accelerator down to see your Family First running in the upcoming elections in 2024 in the ACT, the Northern Territory and Queensland.
Here’s what you’ll help achieve by investing today:
- You’ll help increase the impact of your Family First movement by supporting the new systems and volunteer infrastructures that are needed to mobilise for the growing number of supporters like you.
- You’ll help grow this movement nationwide by applying for official party registration in all states and territories (so Family First candidates can stand at elections).
- You’ll help add thousands of new supporters and members to join you.
- You’ll help recruit and train more of the right candidates to represent you on ballot papers and in parliaments.
Thank you for giving your best today to keep the pedal down to protect your family, faith and freedom!
Grateful for you,
Amounts received by Family First Party Australia of more than $15,200 in the 2022-23 financial year will be subject to disclosure under the provisions of the Commonwealth Electoral Act 1918. The Commonwealth Electoral Act 1918 prohibits the knowing receipt of donations from foreign donors. Foreign donors include:
- a foreign public enterprise;
- an entity (whether or not incorporated) that does not meet any of the following conditions:
- the entity is incorporated in Australia;
- the entity’s head office is in Australia;
- the entity’s principal place of activity is, or is in, Australia;
- an individual who is none of the following:
- an elector;
- an Australian citizen;
- an Australian resident;
- a New Zealand citizen who holds a Subclass 444 (Special Category) visa under the Migration Act 1958 (or if that Subclass ceases to exist, the kind of visa that 16 replaces that Subclass)